Sunday, May 1, 2011

Playing Catch Up...

Today is my little Pixie's 14th month birthday. And boy does that make me wish I had father time on my side. I started this blog a bit late and in order to finally toss all the post-its that hold little A's accomplishments I have decided to record them all here, so the next several posts will just be me playing catch up and reminiscing over times had with my beautiful little girl over this past year, including all of her stats along the way :)

One new thing that she started doing on command is smiling. It is so sweet. The first time she smiled when I asked, I could barely contain my tears, I had no idea she even knew what a smile was. It is still a work in progress, but it is so darn cute, I just had to share one of her first camera smiles :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment