Thursday, April 7, 2011

Poop!

Yes poop is making me happy today, and let's be honest, it makes everyone happy. However today I had a really fun experience concerning poop. So our little pixie has been signing since she was 8 months, around 11 months she learned the sign for poop and started doing it everytime after she would poop, then she started making the sign while she was going and for the last couple weeks she has been signing for it right before she goes. I always think to myself "I should just take her to the toilet" but I never do. Well, today I did! It was super fun and very successful! Chris was playing fooseball in the garage with a friend and I started banging on the wall and screaming his name as if I had won the lottery. The joys in parenthood are sometimes absolutely hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment